Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hello there! I'm Nancy and this my website. I made this blog as a task for Eglinton Articles, which is an ESL and Web Development course. If you would like to hire me, simply use the contact form available on this site. Below is my Resume, with some examples of online websites and content material I've produced perversely.

Skills
Graduated with distinction from ECU
8 years of content creation experience (specifically for Internet based customers)
4 years of web development experience.
Competent, team player employee with a taste for specifics.

Work Experience.
Eglinton Articles,2009 - Present
Team Leader
Responsible for coordinating a international crew of internet writers to match a challenging set of advanced objectives and goals.
- Make new records for end result, boosting production by 30% internationally
- Correctly handled consistent logs of project distribution
- Monitored QA for global generation over a large crew of content writers

Self Employed Web Designer
2007-Present

Additional Abilities
Proficient in Arabic
Outstanding knowledge utilizing huge choice of office software

You can find my work on these sites

No comments:

Post a Comment